IPL Skin Photo Rejuvenation
To improve the health and aesthetic of skin affected by age, sun exposure and environmental pollution, SharpLight’s systems target the issues from multiple angles in a balanced manner. The process of replacing damaged collagen fibers with new ones under the skin, the skin is encouraged to heal itself. Through selective photothermolysis, the process in which necrosis is induced, pigmented and vascular lesions are eliminated. Finally, by applying low-energy and short-pulse broadband light, SharpLight’s technologies replace skin imperfections with more youthful looking skin.
Unlike alternatives, such as dermabrasion, laser resurfacing and chemical peels, which often carry adverse side effects, pulsed light technology is a safe, effective and fast way to treat lesions and restore skin to a cleaner, clearer, younger looking texture - and it requires no downtime.
- The treatments effectively and efficiently tighten skin and reduce a range of aging signs, such as wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Long-lasting results are achieved in a relatively small number of treatment sessions.
- Treatments are non-invasive, clean and relatively painless.
- There is no unsightly evidence or visible irritation after treatments.
- Treatment plans are not demanding, usually consisting of one short session once a month.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
Before & After
Full Face (~5 Dark spots or vascular lesions included) $125 / trt